ASPEN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Kruger has been closing deals in Aspen for 25+ years giving her in depth knowledge to anticipate fluctuations in the market. She can advise clients on how & when to take action.
- Having lived in the Aspen community for over 26 years, and worked in Aspen commercial real estate for just as long, she can advise you on the concepts that are likely to be successful.
- With many years of building relationships with the landlords in Aspen she can anticipate what their requirements are to negotiate the best deal for you.
- Intimate knowledge of nearly every building in town including possessing blueprints on many. She knows the best locations based on traffic and local behavior.
- Served on Aspen City Council and the Planning & Zoning Commission, giving her intimate knowledge of what is allowed and how you can best leverage your location.
- Looking to purchase or sell a building in Aspen or the Roaring Fork Valley? Ruth Kruger is the Aspen commercial real estate broker for you because she is immersed in this valley both personally and professionally.
Aspen & International Realtor
Kruger is very familiar with neighborhoods and having been on P&Z and City Council, Kruger is very familiar with neighborhoods and has insider insights as to what is acceptable and approvable in most neighborhoods in Aspen and in some down valley areas.
With long term relationship in banking and title companies, She has the ability for quick and painless transactions.
A noted news junkie, Kruger has inside info on whats coming up in the market and potential actions with the City employees and council members.
Kruger is very involved in the community and has her finger on the pulse of whats happening both in the near and far term horizon.
Buildings For Sale
Looking to make changes in your investment portfolio of properties in Aspen or the Roaring Fork Valley? Ruth Kruger is the trusted advisor for you! She is immersed in this valley with an unrivaled personal and professional network.
Buy Or Sell A Business
Looking to purchase or sell a business in Aspen or the Roaring Fork Valley, selling a business is a unique set of skills and talents and Ruth has more experience than anyone.
Feature Residential Listings
Copyright 2020 by Aspen/Glenwood Springs MLS, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the Aspen/Glenwood Springs MLS, Inc.
Get in touch with me to plan your next Aspen commercial real estate transaction
Whether you are interested in an investment or a personal residence, or Aspen commercial real estate, Kruger is knowledgeable, ethical and profession and is always protective of your needs and information.
(No pillow talk here!)
International Real Estate
As a Member and former President of U.S. Chapter of FIABCI, and former board member of the international chapter FIABCI. Kruger has the formal education and is educated in the and norms and policies of other countries and knows the important subtleties of how other cultures conduct business and the potential blatant responses in failing to adhere to these.
As a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Kruger has the education and discipline to create a professional analysis and projections as to current and future values of a property. She has completed advanced education in financia and market analysis and has demonstrated experience in the arena of commercial real estate.
With a CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) Kruger has the advantage of advanced coursework giving her the knowledge, tools, and resources to both attract foreigners as well as find an exciting international property for your investment or retirement community. Her vast travels to over 60 countries with the international real estate federation gives her the advantage of a network not only of the highest caliber, but trusted professionals and dear friends with which to connect to find the best potential foreign and exotic lands in which to invest.
The RSPS (Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist) designation gives Kruger the expertise in buying, selling, and management of properties for development, investment or retirement in vacation, recreational, and resort destinations. Call Kruger when you are ready to explore the world!
Kruger’s experience in the Aspen commercial real estate market gives her the knowledge of working at an incredible price point with the highest caliber of international brokers, developers, bankers, appraisers, educators and moreHer personal relationships with businessmen and politicians at the highest levels in many of the wealthiest countries of the world.
My goal is to connect the right investors with the appropriate resources and properties in this wonderful town I call home.This is the highlight of my day Thriving on the deal is the motivation that keeps me going and in the flow of the knowledge of what is happening in Aspen! Service to the community, my friends, clients and customers brings joy to my life and satisfaction to my day!